Sunday, August 27, 2006

Diggin' in the Cybercrates: Internet Samples, Volume 4

On the regular, Hip Hapa hooks you into the sites and sounds of the virtual world, offering up samples to help you make the perfect mix of your netsurfing. If you find a gem that needs inclusion, let us know and we'll post it.

Don't think you are forgotten, Chicago. Way to keep immigration issues in the public consciousness through mass demonstration.

Speaking of Chicago, my old community league basketball teammates back there were trying to pump each other up for the playoffs with this little piece of awesomeness. It didn't work, but you should check it out anyway.

And speaking of basketball, I've decided I need to start pulling for the local hopeless cause. At least I have a place to go to support the habit.

Finally, I came across this interview with ?uestlove today. The words are interesting enough, but this, I think, is the real highlight:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home