Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hapa Olympian Rocks the Dancefloor

I didn't watch any of "Dancing with the Stars" this season, and had only a dim awareness of who was competing. While I think ballroom dancing is pretty cool, I also happen to think C-List celebrity reality television is pretty not cool, so I can't get too excited about this. But I guess we need to give Apolo Anton Ohno his due.


The two-time Olympic gold medalist and partner Julianne Hough out-boogied the chubby dude from 'N Sync and GOAT's daughter to take the "Dancing with the Stars" title.

Smooth with the ladies...












Working the helicopter?


I don't know how I feel about this, to tell the truth. I hope the guy puts his soaring Q rating to good use--more along the lines of Yul Kwon and less in the model of circus act Billy Hung. Reality TV fallout can be a nasty thing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mix76 said...

Apolo should try MMA next.

Hahhaha!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Ford Fellow said...

awesome! i voted every week. who says APAs do not have a strong voting block?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home